I feel slightly remiss for not really acknowledging my Blogger Followers, both long-timers and new recruits, before today.
So, in no particular order, please bow down and give respect to:
* noisms - of Monsters And Manuals;
* Siskoid - of Siskoid's Blog of Geekery;
* Paranormal Investigator Howie - of Howie's blog;
* ABoyNamedArt - of The Instant Callback;
* Calvin's Canadian Cave of Cool - of Calvin's Canadian Cave of Cool;
* SuperAwesomeBlog Guy - of SuperAwesomeBlog;
* Mild Colonial Boy, Esq. of A Wandering Monster, I and Not in Front of the Servants;
* Josh - of Outsyder Gaming;
* Wayne Skiver - of Comic Books From The Crypt (and pulp author extraordinaire)
* Fenway5 - of SWORD & SHIELD;
* Rob Rogers - of Door Number Six: Rob's Blog (and author of Devil's Cape);
* MOCK! - of Stay on target...;
* Jay Amabile - of The Sexy Armpit - A Whiff of Pop Culture from New Jersey;
* Darius Whiteplume - of Adventures in Nerdliness;
* Louis Porter Jr. - of In the Mind of a Mad Man!!! (and head honcho of Louis Porter Jnr Design, RPG publishers);
* Win Scott Eckert - of Win Scott Eckert.com (co-author of The Evil In Pemberley House and others);
* Tony Z™ - of Comics N Things;
* Clare - of Three Beautiful Things;
* B.G. - of A Wicked Wind;
* Rich - Comic By Comic (and creator of Mecha-Simian);
* Nimbus - of Pseudo Random Noise;
* Jeff - of Jeff's Writing Journey;
* Robo - of Action Typist;
* Tom Novak
* David Drage - of SF, Pulp and being a British Geek-Dad (and host of the Dial P for Pulp podcast);
* The Evil DM - of The Lair of the Evil DM (and author of Legends of Steel for Savage Worlds);
* Terence - of The Professional Wordsmith;
* Lumpy (my wife, Rachel);
* Isaac Bashevis;
* Jake - of Blogger Without a Clue;
* Blotz - of Tipping the Scales of War;
* William Jones - of William's Ramblings (and author of the forthcoming Pulp Cthulhu RPG);
* yoyorobbo - of Back in '81.
I've got a fantastic mix of readers; some interested in comic books, some in Doctor Who, others in roleplaying games, pulp and general geekery - including a number of published, and soon to be, authors.
I'm very proud to call you members of my team and honoured that you would be interested in the random warblings of a 42-year-old geek and "gentleman of leisure".
You help me keep my enthusiasm levels up in my "dark moments" and your feedback fills my little heart with joy!
In the future I will try to keep on top of things and give new arrivals the credit they deserve when they begin following HeroPress.