As the Crypts & Things Remastered Kickstarter heads into its final days, author Newt Newport is having one last push to finance additional content within the new look core rulebook.
In a recent update he said he had "left the best for last", with the new stretch goals meaning additonal character classes would be added to the game:
"The first two expand the ‘core’ set of Swords & Sorcery classes in the book, then the next three are Race-as-Clases and the final two reflect the fine tradition of mixing Oriental Classes with standard classes that British RPG magazines and gamebooks of the 80s indulged in.He has also included new add-ons, and investor levels, so check out the campaign's Kickstarter page before it's too late!
- Stretch Goal 6 Disciple (£7,000)
- Stretch Goal 7 Elementalist (£7,500)
- Stretch Goal 8 Lizard People (£8,000)
- Stretch Goal 9 Beast Hybrid (£8,500)
- Stretch Goal 10 Serpent Noble (£9,000)
- Stretch Goal 11 Samurai (£9,500)
- Stretch Goal 12 Ninja (£10,000)"
Crypts and Things is a swords-and-sorcery roleplaying game based upon the Old School Rules of the 70s/80s. It also draws upon the British fantasy games and game-books of that period to bring a distinctly dark and dangerous feel to the game.