Old school British gaming fanzine Oubliette has risen from the grave for a ninth issue.
Although its contents are written with Labyrinth Lord in mind, they are easily convertible to most OSR fantasy game systems.
|Even in my freakishly child-like hands |
you can see this compact issue is only
about four inches by six inches
- Tales from Hell (a cartoon)
- The Fella in the Cella (a mid to low-level adventure)
- Book of Lost Spells (four unique spells)
- Found Familiar: The Bat
- These Boots Were Made for... (four pairs of magical boots)
- Monster Club #17 Titanoboa (a fantastic monster that I'm definitely swiping for my campaign)
- Pool of the Titans (an interesting mini-adventure for mid-level characters)
- D20 Hit Point String Generator
Magazine editor Peter Regan points out he has "added options for one, two and 10 copies so you can grab a copy for a friend or friends", adding "I'm also happy for retailers to pick up 10 copies for resale purposes".
Print issues are also available from Peter's Squarehex webshop and if you enter the code "oub9" you can get a free print copy of Oubliette issue nine with any order over £5 in value.