Waaaaaayyyyy back in the early days of HeroPress I ran a semi-regular interview feature called Six Of The Best where authors, game designers, podcasters, indie film makers etc answered six questions tailored to their area of expertise.
I'm now bringing this feature back, but with a twist.
For the foreseeable future, Six Of The Best will be concentrating on my fellow bloggers, and they are all to be presented with the same set of questions (see below).
At its heart, the idea of this is spread the blogging love, share some good practice and generally wave the flag for hardy bloggers.
I've already contacted a handful of my virtual friends to see if they're interested in taking part, and am awaiting their responses.
Following the old Six Of The Best format, I'm thinking this column (depending on the amount of interest it generates, of course) will run fortnightly, on Sundays.
If you wish to take part, and promote your blog through HeroPress, please feel free to answer the questions and send them, along with three or four images that illustrate your answers or pertain to your blog in some way, to acrobatic (dot) flea (at) googlemail (dot) com
(1) How long have been blogging and how’d you get into it in the first place?
(2) What do you blog about and how frequently do you post?
(3) How does your blog stand out from all the rest?
(4) What’s the best (and worst) thing about blogging?
(5) Do you have any self-imposed rules (or guidelines) for your blog?
(6) Name one blog everyone should be reading (other than your own).