Cubicle 7's out-of-print Doctor Who roleplaying game has been rebranded and updated and is up for pre-order with a publication date of later this year or early 2016.
Formerly Doctor Who: Adventures In Time And Space and now simply the Doctor Who Roleplaying Game, the core rules have been tweaked to focus on the current incarnation of The Doctor (Doctor number 12 aka Peter Capaldi), but remains, otherwise, the same game.
According to Cubicle 7:
This new edition of the rulebook, fully updated with imagery from the Twelfth Doctor’s adventures, presents all the rules and background you need to have your own adventures in time and space in a single volume, including:
- A complete set of rules for playing the game.
- Rules for creating your own characters, gadgets and more.
- A guide to creating your own adventures, as well as two new adventures.
- Ready-made character sheets for the Twelfth Doctor and his companions, including Clara Oswald, Danny Pink, Madame Vastra, Jenny and Strax.
- Rules and background for some of the Doctor’s most infamous enemies – including Missy!
- All-new imagery from the Twelfth Doctor's adventures.
- And much more besides!
The PDF, on its own, is already available from DriveThruRPG.
Earlier this week,Cubicle 7 posted an interesting piece on "Why you should be playing the Doctor Who Roleplaying Game right now", which is worth a read.