Fresh off the back of its Leagues Of Gothic Horror Kickstarter, Triple Ace Games is launching a new Kickstarter on Monday to fund a 78-page guide to Victorian London that will ship at the same time as the Gothic Horror books.
The Kickstarter will run for only two weeks and is aiming to raise £1,050 (approx. $1,640) - which I'm sure it'll do very quickly!
Leagues of Gothic Horror (and Leagues Of Adventure, which it spun-off from) is a Ubquity-powered RPG set in an alternative steampunky Victorian London.
If funded, the Globetrotters' Guide To London will contain:
- A two-page map of the central city with numbered locations.
- Details on accommodation, climate, communication, death, entertainment, lighting, policing and crime, and transportation within London.
- Information on over 120 locations, including admission costs and opening hours of popular attractions, and hotel rates.
- Biographies and statistics for 39 notable inhabitants, including Professor George Challenger, Phileas Fogg, Sir Henry Irving, Mary Henrietta Kingsley, and General Sir Charles Warren.
- Write-ups and statistics for 20 stock denizens covering cab drivers to dynamiters and informers to Special Branch detectives.
- A Who's Who of important persons and their positions, ensuring the Gamemaster knows the names of key ambassadors, government officials, churchmen, museum curators, newspaper editors, and more throughout the 1890s!
- Four new Leagues of Adventure - The Automaton Club, The Detective Club, The Masked Avengers, and The Temperance Society.
- Six sample player characters (one to a page).
- Eight sample henchmen.
- Guidelines on running adventures in London.
- Adventure seeds for both Leagues of Adventure and Leagues of Gothic Horror.