This time out we're concentrating on my fellow bloggers and they're all answering the same six questions, with the idea that not only will they discuss their own best methods but might also share some inspirational nuggets for other bloggers... and would-be bloggers.
I've already received quite a few responses already, enough to keep me busy for a few months (publishing on a fortnightly schedule).
However, the feature is open for any blogger to participate, and isn't just limited to the usual HeroPress bailiwick of comics, games, film and TV.
If you wish to take part, and promote your blog through HeroPress, please feel free to answer the questions and send them, along with three or four images that illustrate your answers or pertain to your blog in some way, to acrobatic (dot) flea (at) googlemail (dot) com
(1) How long have been blogging and how’d you get into it in the first place?
(2) What do you blog about and how frequently do you post?
(3) How does your blog stand out from all the rest?
(4) What’s the best (and worst) thing about blogging?
(5) Do you have any self-imposed rules (or guidelines) for your blog?
(6) Name one blog everyone should be reading (other than your own).