|I'd Like To Teach The World To Blog...|
The revitalized Six Of The Best column has been running for a couple of months on HeroPress and has already profiled four distinctly different voices of the blogosphere.
This is all part of my drive to be a advocate for the art of blogging, helping authors promote their sites as well as sharing good practice and wisdom to fellow, and aspiring, bloggers.
Yes, I want to teach the world to blog. In perfect harmony.
To date, HeroPress has featured:
Every fortnight, I 'interview' a different blogger, asking the same questions (see below), with the idea of not only helping promote their work but also to encourage others to think about taking up blogging.
Of course, if you are podcaster, feel free to answer the questions anyway, substituting podcast for blog...
The questions are:
(1) How long have been blogging, and how’d you get into it in the first place?Whether you talk about knitting, backgammon, fell walking, horror movies, comics, or games, I'm looking for a variety of blogs to profile next year.
(2) What do you blog about and how frequently do you post?
(3) How does your blog stand out from all the rest?
(4) What’s the best (and worst) thing about blogging?
(5) Do you have any self-imposed rules (or guidelines) for your blog?
(6) Name one blog everyone should be reading (other than your own).
If you are interested in taking part, get in touch with me at acrobatic (dot) flea (at) gmail (dot) com or via G+, Facebook, Twitter etc