A Guide To Black Magic, for the Ubiquity system, has been released by Triple Ace Games. Like the recent Guide To Apparitions, this 64-page PDF can be slotted into any setting that uses this streamlined rules system.
Once again penned by Paul “Wiggy” Wade-Williams, the $9.99 sourcebook contains:
- A look at black magic throughout the ages, and a list of deities suitable for veneration by diabolical cults.
- Guidelines on how black magicians learn their art, and ways to identify, protect yourself against, and defeat them.
- Arcane options for the Refuge: Resource.
- Rules for Familiars.
- Six new rituals, five occult texts, and five occult relics.
- Stats for six types of mortal black magician, 12 lesser horrors, seven greater horrors.
- Eight unique villains.