Secret Identity: Sean Gentry, school kid
Ht: 5' 5" Wt: 116lb
Dexterity: 28 (+8)
Hit Points: 13
Saving Throw: 12
Energy Points: 9
Armour Class: 19 (11 + 8)
- Superior Super Jump: can long jump 216ft, or high jump 108ft in lieu of normal movement.
- Energy Blast (RA1): can fire blast of plasma from hands, range 300ft, causes 4d8 heat damage.
- Super Dexterity: double DEX score
- Regeneration: heals 1HP/round unless dead
- High Maintenance Powers: must eat a lot to keep his energy levels up, meaning he is constantly impoverished.
- Bad Press: the Knight City media refuse to take the Flea seriously, and constantly ridicule him as a 'joke', highlighting any mistakes he makes while overlooking any good he does.
- Kid: Sean is only 15 years old, with all the problems that brings with it.
- 1 Gadget Point
Background: As a mutant, Sean Gentry was born with his powers as a living energy battery, although he is only just starting to manifest them now that he is a teenager.
Very insecure about both himself and his abilities, he has a reputation as a "bit of a joker", but this is primarily a deflection defence mechanism.
He is also quite embarrassed about his mutant origins and whenever pressed on the source of his powers tends to pluck random lies out of the air (e.g. bitten by a radioactive flea; found a magical flea amulet; kidnapped by alien fleas etc)
He currently lives at home with his parents, who are oblivious to his superheroic antics (so far), and attends high school in Shady Acres, Knight City.
Behind-The-Scenes: This is my first stab at making a character for Guardians, adapting my original iteration of The Acrobatic Flea to the new game, but putting a slight Ultimates spin on the character by playing up his youthfulness and making him even younger than he was when he first appeared in Steve's Villains & Vigilantes campaign.