Less than a week into his first Kickstarter campaign and prolific RPG writer Justin Isaac's Cade's Big Book o' Booze fundraiser has already secured pledges covering half of its target.
Part of Kickstarter's Zine Quest month, Justin is looking to raise $1,000 by March 8 to finance the production of a fanzine full of ideas - and mechanics - for using alcohol in 5th edition Dungeons & Dragons.
- The "Intoxicated" condition and what it entails
- New alcohols for your fantasy game to add some flavor (pun-intended) to your campaigns
- New equipment and weapons, including the formidable dwarven battle mug
- Cade's Bar Guide: a list of materials/ingredients found in the game world and how to use them to make the ultimate cocktails
- New magic: spells and magic items
- New monsters to face, including the b'ooze and the dreaded bad beer elemental
- NPC stats for Cade Ashworthy, the titular planehopping halfling
- And more...
Artist, and contributing writer, for the project Josh Beckelhimer released a podcast at the weekend with some more details about Cade's Big Book o' Booze, which you can listen to below: