4. The seed he planted in a golden chalice, filled with soil. He watered it with his tears and the seed grew.
It became a tree.
5. And around the roots of that tree formed all the lands of Erph.
But the branches were bare.
6. So Mythra climbed into the tree and cut open his arms so that his blood could feed the tree.
And then blossoms appeared and these became all the creatures of the Erph.
7. Into the sleeping figure of Man did Mythra breathe his own essence.
Thus Man was created part tears, part blood and part breath of the All-Father.
- from The Book Of Mythra, Ch 1, v3-7
|A Temple Knight|
The Temple Knights are the order of fighting monks that guard The Supreme Temple of Mythra located in Vallon's capital city, Thera, and the priest-king known as the Hierophant - Mythra's representative on Erph.
As well as guarding The Supreme Temple, the Temple Knights are also at the forefront of any conflicts where Mythraic nations are fighting against non-believers.